Amazing Digital Circus Mod for Minecraft PEVersion MCPE: 1.19.0 - 1.20.51
Download Amazing Digital Circus Mod for Minecraft PE: find out if you can survive in a space where new dangerous monsters have appeared.
Amazing Digital Circus Mod for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Many children and adults love the circus for its atmosphere of joy and happiness. The characters who participate in the productions are always smiling and friendly. The mobs that this mod adds to Minecraft Bedrock Edition are also smiling, but it looks more like a smirk or even an animal grin.
Survival after installing the Amazing Digital Circus Mod will become an incredibly difficult and dangerous process in which everyone will have the opportunity to show everything they are capable of.
The authors of the Amazing Digital Circus Mod offer players to meet new characters. All of them are dressed in bright costumes and at first glance are no different from ordinary clowns or acrobats.
But if you take a closer look at these creepy creatures in this mod, it becomes uncomfortable. Some of them have rather sad expressions of sadness and sorrow on their face, while others grin in such a way as to let the Minecraft PE player understand that nothing good can be expected from meeting them.
The animation of all new characters in Minecraft PE is very realistic and immerses players in a new, unexplored, and dangerous world. In the Amazing Digital Circus Mod, heroes can get acquainted with:
- Pomni is a very mysterious creature who is disturbed by his past, dressed in a medieval costume;
- Jax – a purple hare with a big smile on his face is clearly up to something bad, and has great intelligence;
- Ragatha is the only girl in this company who, according to the plot, lost her soul and became a merciless killer;
- Gangle is a very sad–looking creature that can still harm players;
- Kinger is a very strange creature that can control the forces of nature;
- Caine is an unusual–looking mob with a huge mouth instead of a head.
How do I install this Amazing Digital Circus mod? The file is in .mcaddon extension, so just tap on the file to automatically install the modification.
Can this mod be run in a multiplayer game? Yes, for this it is enough just to be the owner of the map and install this modification on it.
What if the mod does not work? Try to activate the experimental game mode.